Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Going for a Swim"

From Elder Paul Freeman, Dated May 28, 2008

Dear Mom,

It's been a good week. That family of 6 we've been working with had sucessful interviews yesterday and everything is set for their baptism on Saturday. It's the most exciting thing that's happend in a long time. It's the end of the transfer as well, so things will all wrap up pretty nicely. Rumor has it I will be getting transfered. I guess the office is still working on my release date. As much as I love this work and I know I'll miss it dearly, I don't think it'll work staying out an extra two months. I'll continue to follow up with President Sanchez and find out what's going on.

Thanks for the email. It wouldn't show me the pictures from Facebook. It just showed me the message and said there was other stuff it couldn't show me because it was private or something. But, it's good to hear that everything [a wedding open house] worked out all right. Everything is going just fine over here. I look forward to pounding out the last five months.

Thanks for your continued love and support.

Love,

Elder Freeman