Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Three Marriages

From: Elder Andrushka Pearce Dated: February 9, 2009


Dear family

this week we had alot to work with. This week started realy slow and our investigetores wernt progressing. So my companion and i got to gether thirsday and recived the awnser that we need to merry them all that we can. So we went around and invited them all to get merried this week in three days.

We went to work inviting them all and getting ready for there wedding. As we went to choose the cake we walked in and sat down the laddy gave me the booke to choose the cake and was looking at me like i was getting merried i started to fealy realy nervouse because i was scared i was thinking to my self ooow its coming realy fast in my life.

We worked realy hard to get the weding ready. We decorated the house and called the lawyer to get evrything ready we ran around and didnt have very much time to dedicate to other things we needed to. The wedding went realy well as the lawyer came with her husband they are from my old ward that i was at and she gave a realy good counsel and merried them all my companion tooke some great pictures as soon as i can transfer them to my camera i will send them.

Vladimir got merried and now he wants to be baptized. The daughter came to us the other day or before the wedding and said dad whean you are merried then we can be baptized. The other day we gave him manuel to study the melckesedek priesthood. He is progresing alot and fast. He is from Nicaragua but studyd in russia and i am not sure why his name is like that.

We did the cake sharing each couple gave a pice to his or her companion over all they all loved it and it was a great activity for the members to see that it is important and is posible to get merried and not be afraid of it. I am so thank full with my Heavenly Father that he gave us the chance to do such a great work. It was a lot of stress to merry 4 couples and prepare evrything.

The next day we got up at 5 in the morning with the work of inviting all the members. we had a hard time to find some one to get up and go with us. THen at chuch we didnt have the pristhood we need and we ended up blesing and giving talks and running the meating. I am a little bit tired i am also a little sick. I am happy to have a little brake today and thankful to sacrifice and give all that i have to this great work.

That is my testimony that he lives the harder i work the more i know how real it is how blessed i am. I was thinking the other day i would never have done or know the things if i wasent her on my mission. What a blessing it is to me to be here on my mission to be learning and walking with angels. The mericles just keep coming and dont stop. The harder one works the more he belives the more He blesses us.

I am thankful to be a son of god and represent the Savior Jesus Christ. I always herd storys like this but i never thought it would become my life to serve in an area like this and have such great experiances.

well all seems well at home i am very happy for dan and carrie. From his letter he is in love and its the right thing to do. How i love my family. Hope all is well all are happy thanks mom and dad for writing to me. Elder PEarce