Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Forming a New Branch

From: Andrushka Pearce Dated: February 2, 2009

Dear family

Well as always there is so much that is going on. I am so glad that Dan is getting merried and let him know that its ok i will get to see some pictures. I hope that all is well with Eric and Lean and hope that they will take the best desition that they can may the lord guide them in what they will do.

Great news i wasent changed and the best part is that i am given the apertunity to know how to change and form a branch. President kindly and dearly after changes asked me to go with him. It was a great acesion to get to know his wife. They stoped by mckdonalds. I have not eaten there for a realy long time and it reminded me of mom and many times that she kindly invited me to eat with her. Also to see a family how much love they have one for another.

Then we got to gether and i was given papers to start fealing out. I got a new companion and he is from peru Elder Maldonado he has 20 months on his mission. Well all is well we worked realy hard this week. We were blessed to help three people enter the waters this week and the spirit was strong we are hoping that the familys that we have bin teaching will resolve there chalenges.

I remember that in the mtc my teacher told me that we will be docters, psycholigest, Counslers and its true we get to do a little of evrything. As we had a chance to give some merrieg counsel to a family and we have three family that are waiting to be baptized and we need to help them get merried.

There is a man thats called Vladimir that has bin to russia and is realy smart he cant yet get baptized because he is not merried and we are helping him out. he has bin teaching all his friends each time we teach him something he goes out to teach his friends what we teach. By this they have chosen to take the step to listen to us and actualy have made apointments with us.

The work is moving along very well. I am very thankful to be part of this work. How i love this work. I feal like i have 70 years old but i am thankful to bless the people here. I love leaving so clean that the lord blesses me with revalation to bless other poeple. this is the work of god i am a little tired i will write a little more next week. Elder Pearce