Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Elder Andrushka Pearce Dated Feb. 18, 2008

Dear Mom, Dad and the Pearce Family,

Happy Valentine’s!!! How fast the time is flying I have been almost 4 months in this area. I have come to love it and know all about it. I have come to know the members really well. I have come to know the bishop.

I don’t really have much time so I will be brief and next week will write more.

This week we finally saw some fruits of our work. We saw the G* family return to church. After the many testimonies, the many times we passed their house to go to church, they went this Sunday. Also Pedro and Gema went for the 3rd time to church. We have to help them to get married. Pedro has been making some comments about asking her to marry. I hope all works out.

I never knew a mission is such hard work.

I hope and pray that all is well at home. I love you all with all my heart!

Love,
Elder Pearce