Monday, July 14, 2008

Missionary Work is Hard~New Companion

From: Elder Andrushka Sent: July 14th, 2008

It sounds like the family had a blast! I will be there for the 2010 reunion.

Well the missionary work is hard. I have realized how the prophets felt as they went out to declare repentance and the people didn’t want to hear. I love standing in the places that I get experience and understanding of this gospel.

We had a baptism fall through this week and I felt heart broken. The work of the Lord is tough. It takes all mental, physical and spiritual day to day giving all that you have. I have come to realize through all the experiences, what kind of person I want to be.

We are still working with 2 great families that have been progressing very well.

My new companion’s name is Elder Flores M. He is awesome. He has been on his mission for 20 months. I will be learning a lot from him.

Well, love and miss all! I LOVE my FAMILY!

Elder Pearce