Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Love Teaching People

From Elder Andrushka Dated June 26, 2008

I hope you are all getting my letters.

This week has been amazing. We worked so hard to finish all our goals. We had many investigators come to church which means they are ready to be baptized.

This week we have some baptisms lined up. The work of our Heavenly Father is just rolling as the Spirit touches the people’s lives. It is humbling to be learning each day something new. It is humbling to be in the gospel. It is hard work to be working with people but the reward is each day you go to bed tired. You know you gave it all you could.

There are some times you pour your love out and the people reject it. Times like that you can understand how our Savior felt. Also our Heavenly Father showing and showing His love and many reject it. How blessed I am to be learning all these things on my mission. I love teaching people. I love exhorting. I love testifying.

I have come to know that this gospel is true. That this is His work. The families we find, the people we teach are given as responsibility to us to nurture and help them.

The Juarez family I think will be going for next week if all is well. We have to teach them with the Spirit to help them progress. I will let you know next week how all went with them.

Well, hope all is well at home. I haven’t heard much. I love each and every one of you.
Elder Pearce