Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Developing Our Potential

From Elder Andrushka Dated June 30, 2008

Dear Family,

As always it sounds like a lot is going on at home. From working to serving.

This week we changed the baptism. As I was thinking much about the family I had a revelation that they needed one more visit from the members. We will be inviting and setting up a visit with them. Their names are Briselda Rosario y Naydi. They are one of the most amazing families I have met in Nicaragua. As soon as we taught them, they were praying together as a family and reading what we would leave with them. They know they have so much more to learn. They participate and love church. So this week we will be talking about this Wednesday. (Setting baptism date?)

We are also preparing the Juarez family a little bit longer so they will have a true conversion.

I have really realized I am here to establish the church of Jesus Christ. The more time I serve, the more I understand in what manner my Father in Heaven wants me to carry out the work here. I have come to really love this area and the people. We have a lot of people that we are working with and coming to church. Love the mission work. I have been working harder and harder and am becoming a better servant of the Lord. I love reading Ensigns and learning about the apostles lives. I get ideas of what kind of values I want to develop in my life. The next step is to put them into action. I know that each one of our potentials is great here on earth. May we all see the potential we have. May we put into each day a little more effort into developing our values and serving more.

I love you all. (Hope that you can understand my English) My comps name is Elder Ramirez and he is a very outstanding missionary. I was blessed with such a great companion this change. With him this change has flown by. He also has gotten me to laugh a little.

Elder Pearce