Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Area

From Elder Andrushka sent April 21st 2008

Dear Family,

This week was great! We had 11 people come to church and 2 got married and baptized. What a priviledge it was to hlep this family to get married and baptized. I loved when each came out of the water. They had the biggest smile on their face.

I know that this week the Lord helped us a lot. I could just feel his love as this struggling week went by. We really got to work getting to know the bishop and the counselors. I am excited to start working. The attendence is really down. It's 66 without the investigators. So I am looking forward to working towards our goal of 150.

This week was a little stressful as I got to know my new area and all the changes (This was the week that we called and told Elder Andrushka that Carissa had passed away).

I hope all is well at home. I love you all and will write more next week.

Elder Pearce