Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Amelia's Baptism

Elder Andrushka ~ sent December 31, 2007

Dear Family

It was wonderful to talk to you all. It sounds like life is just passing by great.

Dad I have chosen not to listen to the elders. I have learned in my life that with sacrifices comes blessings. With more sacrifices we make in our life that are correct and for the building up of the kingdom of our Lord and Savior. We receive blessings and happiness. I know it’s true the more I try and be obedient in my life the more I am blessed.

This week has been great we baptized Amelia. We have been talking to her mom for a while to gain permission. After we gained permission she lost her desire. So we rebuilt the desire and had to again help the mom understand how a baptism would bless her daughter’s life for time and all eternity.

With every week I seem to grow and stretch not as much as I would like to learn. Patience is one thing that I have learned out here. I have been working on recognizing the spirit and working to improve to act on the prompting as i receive.

I love you all! Elder Pearce