Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Change of Plans


From Elder Paul Freeman, dated December 4, 2007

Last night we get a telephone call right after we went to bed. It was the Zone Leaders asking us if we could do some service on wednesday up in the Mountains all day. It sounded like fun so we agreed and they told us to have our preparation day today. So, we went to the Polynesian store and I bought some sweet basketball shorts with a cool surfboard/flowery iron on design that says "Samoa", and now we're here at the library doing email. Conveniently enough these computers will cooperate with my camera and I can send pictures and videos. I'm usually the one taking the pictures, so I'm not in very many beside one where I had a boil on my face. The rest are mostly us missionaries. I got some fun video clips of different stuff too. I hope you enjoy.

Love,
Elder Freeman