Friday, July 3, 2009

Extending Mission

From: Elder Andrey Pearce Dated: July 02, 2009

Dear family

I am sorry that i didn't have a chance to write to you. We were very busy so i didn't have the chance to write. As i read the letter today i found out that there are some very big decisions that had to be taken and i am sure that there were taken. I didn't really know the reasons. I stand firm with my decision that i have made to extend my mission. I am sorry for the plans that it is affecting and hope that you know i took the choices with a prayer in my heart. It was not an easy choice that i made.

I want to walk the road less traveled to bless the most that i can my family and all that the Lord sees fit for me to bless. It all stands to us the type of generation we will be. The time is coming ever so soon that it will be up to us. Will we see angels as the Book of Mormon times. Will we be as alma as ammon or moroni.

I know that with small steps and decisions we will be the generation to wake up the world. I am so thankful that the Lord helped me see that on my mission and strengthen my testimony. About studying it wont be an easy transaction i will have to see what i can do to correct my English and get back in tune to studying. I will have to look for other resources to see how i can start my studying.

Dad i am sorry i didn't write on Fathers Day i hope you know that i love you very much and hope to become the father that you have been for me. I look forward to following your example in scripture studying i have had great opportunity to teach about my father in the Little time that i have had. They are looking forward to meeting my father. They all think you were the Greatest Dad.

Well its almost time to get back to work the Lord is Reading (ready?) to push a Little bit more here we are getting ready to change houses we had a baptism last week a sister that is friends with some members. The work moves along pray for me that i will have strength to keep giving all i have. I have been a Little anxious knowing that the end is coming soon. I have had some dreams and know that some of the biggest decisions in my life is coming up. How fast the time goes by just 3 more months.

Elder Pearce