Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yet Another Miracle

From Elder Andrushka Pearce Dated: March 2, 2009

Dear Family

Well The work just goes on and mericles grow more visable. How i love the work of the lord and to see how much my heavenly father loves me. This week we had a major mericle. Do to the privacy of the family i will not be explaning evrything.

We have bin working with this family for about 3 months the daughter of theres is member of the church and has more then a year the mom realy wants to be member and dad also. They have gone to church many acasions they love it and want to be part of it. They have wanted to be baptized for a while. To baptize them we need to merry them to merry them we need to take care of some ligal problems we have a lowyer working on the ligal problem. We have found lots of hoops to jump through that i can not explain fully. We have jumped through many hoopes with them finishing.

The mericle is that they told us that to solve it they have found a way they found the person that we need to visit. They told us he lives on the other part of the highway to leon wich is over the mountins. We then called to get permission and we were given permision saturday morning as we went to the house they told us they didnt want to go and work on this any more they are fine as they are. My companion and i taught them that its better to try and do all right then run away from things. (learning from Dad and his experiance)

So after a little talk she told us his name and the buss stop the only thing she new is that he lived far inn in a vilage. So we had the bus stop the name and nothing els. We then went to the house of Vladimir talk him into post poining his meating and he after listening to the adventure and experiance gave the go. So at 1:00 pm we left on the adventure to Managua then to the destination traveling about 2 houres or more. As we got on the bus it was a great experiance as the buss filled and we were standing.

As we were standing Vladimir made a coment to a sister that was sitting and she had a little daughter siting there. In a realy hush tone he told my companion it would be good if she could cary her daughter on her lape. In a joking way. Well she heard and picked her daughter up and invited him to sitt down. Wean he sat down he started to talk to her and asked her about the bus stop she said she was going there and then we asked her if she new this man she said yes his my next door vecino(espaƱol).

What a mericle that we came to that stop she was the only one that got of at that stop that live in that farm area that new who he was. How the lord takes care of his servents and what they do. It gave me a testimony that the lord loves me and that i am realy doing his work. We got of walked to there with this great sister talking with her daughter and with her. She led us to his house and told that he was.

The mission that we were there didnt go so well because he didnt want to help out at first explaining the case good he went away happy we tooke picture with him and went on our way. We stoped at that house and gave a pamflet to read about the curch.

I know this is the work of the lord. Before we left my companion told me something if its the work of the lord we will find him. We came back from that experiance knowing that this is the work of the lord. What a great apertunity that vladimir had the chance to be part of the mericle and strengthen his testimony.

This sunday we sustaind ordaind three a melchesedik priesthood and one a aronic presthood. we also called and sustaind first and second counsler and a chorum president its a sight to see here in this ward. That is newly started that they are familys they have little kids. I could picture all the little kids serving missions being strong guideing one another together. I love this area i truly hope that i can spend a little longer here.

I know that it sounds that i am tired but to the lord i am willing to give my best and not just dream about it but to do it. Something that our mission president taught me is find a way and do it. We call it Haron azul(the blue vase) I love The Lord with all my heart. I have 7 more months to give it all i have. I looke forward to coming home all draind out giving my all. I love you all have A great weding i hope that my presence will be there. I love you brother and saport you in your desicions.